Sunday, January 31, 2010

Birdland

If you've ever met me, you may know that I have a slight obsession with Patti Smith. She completely encapsulates everything I would want of a female artist. Not only is she an inspiring artist and musician, but also one of my style icons. I've never seen anyone wear menswear so effortlessly, and whatever she wears looks perfectly just thrown together. She just released a book about her relationship with photographer Robert Mapplethorpe - I probably will recommend already it although I just began reading. It almost makes me uncomfortable to talk about her for too long - I feel like I could never give her justice with my words. I'll just say, buy her discography, books and watch/read her interviews - there's a lot more to her than just great music. We mention this only because we will be stocking the store with some really great menswear-inspired pieces tonight, trousers & coats especially. Alright, here:












xo
Hayden

MothersDaughter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online