Friday, March 12, 2010

Wanna be your boyfriend

We took a short trip to LA this week, some really wonderful photos were taken of some of the girls I consider to be my greatest fashion inspirations. Lately I've been interested in boyfriend's clothing - j.crew vintage hunting jackets, oversized oxford button ups, open knit slouchy cardigans and lace up boots. Lately instead of doing laundry I've been doing a lot of closet raiding - tons of layering with super soft cottons & silk knits. San Francisco's weather is so erratic it really encourages creativity with layering. You can see a slight example in our last post amidst the incredible amount of sea foam.

Really, if I had it my way, I'd be dressing like THIS every day:



Large update in the shop coming soon instead of a trickle of select pieces - time to fill it to the brim!

We also updated our flickr, have a look: HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online